Ump is a program where you can make calculations, draw plots, solve equations
and a lot more...
For installation information see the file INSTALL which comes with the source-code.
This documentation is far from finished, but I hope that it will be enough to get started.
When viewing a 3D plot, use the arrow keys to rotate and Page Up/Down to zoom the plot.
Escape, x or q closes the 3D plot window.
Highlights in v0.8.4
- Added a gradient editor
- Added extreme-point snaping for 2D plots ( snaps to roots, minimums, maximums and intersections )
- Support for recursive functions
- Added function fibonacci
- Various speed ups:
- General use of complex numbers
- Rotation of 3D plots
- Handling of inline matrices
- Division of large integers
- Multiplication of large integers uses a recursive divide and conquer algorithm
- Some bug fixes and code cleaning.